04 Mar Muswell Hill Postnatal Course – June
- Victoria Stakes
- June 10, 2020
- Wednesday, 1030AM to 1200PM
Contact event manager
Muswell Hill Postnatal Course
Included in the course price:
- 4 weekly hour and a half sessions run by experts covering first aid, sleep, weaning and maternal wellness.
- An opportunity to meet local new mums & their babies.
- A local baby class taster session during week 1
- A free professional photograph of you & your baby.
- A goody bag full of national and local discounts & treats.
Week one is all about getting to know each other, hearing about birth stories, feeding, relationships, and anything else you want to share. A chance to share your story and hear others.
The other three weeks cover sleep, weaning, maternal wellness and essential first aid. Hosted by professionals chosen by us who will present information and expertise with time for your questions.
Our sleep week covers the science of sleep for your little ones, bedtimes routines, sleep associations and gentle parenting techniques around sleep so that you feel informed and have the tools to be able to find your feet as new parents.
Our nutritionist covers how and where to begin with weaning and will look at your own wellbeing from recovering from your birth to ensuring you have what you need to look after yourself as well as your little one.
Our first aider covers essential first aid including CPR and choking as well as any other questions you have during the session.
If you have any questions about Nurturing Mums Muswell Hill contact your host, Ruth
We do offer a group discount of 10% for four or more mums booking together, send us an email to find out how.